All Companies incorporated under the Singapore Companies Act are required to have at least one local Company Secretary.
It is the responsibility of the Directors of the Company to ensure that the appointed Secretary has the necessary knowledge, experience and expertise to carry out the duties of the said office. We at Starpak Management Consultants Pte Ltd will be able to provide your Company with a professionally qualified Company Secretary with more than 30 year of experience in the field.
From basic services such as annual compliance to more specialized services like corporate structuring for SMEs’, we will be able to assist you at each stage of your firm’s growth. Our various services are as follows:
- Local Company Formation
- Formation of Offshore Companies
- AGM Documentation & Annual Return filing
- Preparation of XBRL Report for lodgement with ACRA
- Maintain / Update Statutory Records & Registers
- Providing a Nominee Director
- Registered Business Address
- Application for Striking Off
- Corporate Structuring for SMEs